The Isla Design Kit (TX)
Isla channels all the relaxed, sunkissed vibes of a cottage on the California coast. She’s natural and easygoing, with a beautiful all-wood vanity, wood shelves, and patterned yet neutral rug. Her standout feature? Soft blue, variegated tiles with irresistible tumbled texture. With Isla in your home, every morning will feel like your next beach getaway.
this kit is…
Inspired by sun-drenched beach cottages
Soft, natural, and dreamy
Easygoing and full of relaxation
Best with sandy toes & a salty sea breeze
this kit includes…
1. Bathroom Design Mood Board
- Your mood board includes all of the specified items shown together for a snapshot view of what your final bathroom layout will look and feel like. Hello, beautiful.
2. Clickable Shopping List for Items & Materials
Your Design Kit shopping list includes quality selections at multiple price tiers for the following items:
All hardscape materials: floor tile, wall tile, niche tile, grout selections, countertop, schluter
Stand alone vanity and/or paint color for a custom cabinetry design of your choice
Sink (if not included with a vanity)
Cabinet Hardware (if not included with a vanity)
Wall Hooks & Towel/TP Fixtures
Bonus: Option for a stand alone shower + shower floor tile
Bonus: Option for a freestanding tub
Bonus: Art & Styling items (like Shower Curtain, Rugs, Wall Shelves, Framed Art, etc.)
3. Renovation Guidebook
- Your Renovation Guidebook is an info-packed PDF that will help you make smart selections from the shopping list above based on your specific bathroom, budget, and needs. It will also help you navigate future conversations with your General Contractor as your reno progresses.
4. Renovation Spec Book
- Your Spec Book is where you will record your final selections (from said shopping list) and eventually present it to your General Contractor for a bid and implementation. Precision is key to clear communication and implementation, and we’ve made it effortless!
5. Renderings, Technical Drawings & Styling Guide
- Color Renderings of a Standard American Bathroom (Multiple elevations & a floorplan)
- Technical line drawings with recommended installation location & measurements for items on the shopping list
6. Live Q&A with Interior Designers, Shawna & Kennedi
- We hold one Live Q&A via Zoom the month after each season’s Design Kits retire… which gives you a month or more to gather any questions from bathroom design for different layouts to upcoming bathroom design trends!
Please note: By purchasing this design kit, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.